The Veterans Blog was created by the disability Law Firm of LaVan & Neidenberg, P.A. It is intended to serve as a valuable resource on issues important to veterans and their families. Veterans, their loved ones, the media, and the general public are encouraged to visit the blog daily for updates. Comments are also welcome and can be posted in response to blogs.
This blog covers topics including but not limited to:
- Current Events Relevant to Veterans
- Veterans Benefits
- Veterans’ Disability Rights
- Illnesses Common to Veterans
- Special Programs for Veterans
- State and Federal Veterans Departments
- Services Available to Veterans
- Legislation Affecting Veterans
- Veterans and Their Loved Ones
- In addition to serving as a repository of information, the blog also provides a forum that allows veterans and their loved ones to interact with one another and share their points of view in Your Voice.
Your Voice is an area where veterans can go to interact directly with other veterans regarding any topic of their choosing.
Many veterans we meet proudly recount their time in the service. Almost all of them tell us they would gladly serve their country again. Universally, however, they cite the camaraderie they experienced with their fellow Marines, Sailors, Soldiers and Airmen as the highlight of their military experience. We hope they can once again find comfort in sharing stories and experiences with each other in Your Voice.
If you have questions related to the blog, or news that you’d like us to share, please contact us. We welcome feedback from our readers and suggestions on how we can serve you.